Anominer World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Here your ideas for this map

4 posters

Go down

Post Here your ideas for this map Empty Post Here your ideas for this map

Post  D.L_King_D3ath Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:05 am

Post Here Your ideas, and if we can, we will add it to the map
Very Happy
D.L_King_D3ath
D.L_King_D3ath
Head Adminstrator - Anominer Emperor - Anominer Holy Archpriest

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-01-09

https://anominer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post Here your ideas for this map Empty Re: Post Here your ideas for this map

Post  ABF Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:33 pm

U doing a nice job man... the map has a great potential... some severe bugs now... but once u fix them it will be one of the best RPG's i've played (and i've played a lot!!)

IMHO thats what u should change:

1) That infernal rain? OMG take that thing out.. not fun (visually).. it drops itens sometimes making the game too easy for newbyes.. and the item acumulates around the map and it lags in late game. - done

(about sugestion 2 and 3, maybe i created a monster and dont know? 0o )

2) The Units in BG should be A LOT stronger.. i have a Captain of Anonimer lvl 35 who owns BG. The soldiers and structures are too weak.. - done

3) Its too easy to crate a strong character... My captain have 5 Silvajainas and a Mask of death.. Well i can solo anything on game, even that vampire... My sugestion to fix it: dont allow one character to use 2 itens of same tipe (divide them into some categories like WEAPON, CONSUMABLES, ARMOR, BOOTS, EXTRA (like mask), and whatever u think is apropriate, i can help about it if u want to)

4) I have a strong feeling (but im not 100% sure) that the save/load system still have some bugs. Ill make some harder tests to properly report what are the bugs situations to u..

5) When the towers of enemy base in BG are destroied the units of that line should stop spawning (for both teams), because when u destroi enemy base in BG they continue spawning and the winning team acumulates units creating lag. A sugestion: for each tower destroied 1 unit stop spawning on that line... after all towers are destroied (there are 2 extra units) the spawn number goes to 0. - done

6) DO NOT implement that Drr comand. It will open doors to many abusing... dont do it.

7) The spells should have more lvl's because after lvl 35 it has no fun to only add status =S

Cool The status should have a limit per lvl so ppl cant buy status for ever and make a IMBA char at low lvl. - changed

9) There are no hight lvl quests (the hightest i found was 22... add some highter lvl quests... U increased the max lvl to heroes but didnt add quest to them... For the same reason the price of the better itens should be increased. At lvl 35 i can easyly make 5K Gold in a single match. - soon

10) Implement an Iten Bind system. (maybe u already did it and i dont know :S ) This is a "must to do" in order to avoid exploiting. - soon

11) Be very carefull with the option to load a character at any time in game. If u dont, it has a very hight "abusing potential". (Example: At each load make sure that the itens binded for that character will be destroied even if they are droped)

12) Your "Multiplayer Game Detecting System" is buged. I cant play alone at custom game but i can play alone in a game created online. In other words: I can create a game at battle net and start it without no one else and the game will be detected as a Multiplayer Game (I'll be able to save and load). - i make it dont load in single player, so in single player cant use cheats, and have 9999999 gold in bnet, only in local network area.

13) Sugestion to Singleplayer games: Make the single player game possible to save and load characters from low lvl (my sugestion is 12) so ppl have some options to play alone and dont have to face with the problem of beeing excluded from games for beeing too weak. - possible way for players to play with cheats.

13) Remove that "Anominer 1sr Age Info" status u added in all heroes. Move it to a F9 section. (U could add a new spell to the heroes from that newly free slot, or add some kind of "History Status" showing some kind of history about each hero - i can help u with the histories if u want to). - well, when we have stories for all heroes, i will remove them, hmm yeah, i will need your help for stories. it will be good Very Happy

14) The Quest Completed sistem has a bug because sometimes when u finish a quest u gain XP and Gold but in F9 the quest doesnt get the "Quest completed" status. - its a world editor problem, uses only (Complete Last Created Quests) and there are 2 factions, so if the both teams, take 2 quests, i cant make anything.

15) The quest "Kill the orcs" (lvl 3 easy at right side of starting town) shows the text of the cemetery quest when activated (at F9 it is correct).

16) The quest "Wasteland" (lvl 15 Medium At down-right part of the map) shows the "Doomed Orcs" text when activated (at F9 it is correct).

17) The boss from the quest "Demon Lord" doesnt disappear after death. - fixed

18) Create 2 separated areas on forun: one for sugestions and one for bug reporting.. it would be easier for u to manage this way. - On the way.

I think there are more things to report but im getting bored to write xD~~.

Ill post more bugs/ sugestions once i find/remeber them.

- Count on me if u need a beta tester.

BTW: If u use any of those sugestions i would be pleased to have my name (ABF) on the next version as a colaborator. (add it at F9 just like the comand helps)

(D.L_King_D3ath - bug fixes announce)

ABF
Anominer Villager
Anominer Villager

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post Here your ideas for this map Empty Editing

Post  D.L_King_D3ath Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:08 am

Well, i didint know them all those bugs..

i'll do my best to find them & fix them,

in the next version you will be sure in the help team xD

at the save/load system, i know it still bug with save and load.

when someone saves his hero, for a short time of period(10-20-1 min , or untill he dies) he can only move and he cant use spells, and really i dont know how to fix this Shocked
D.L_King_D3ath
D.L_King_D3ath

Back to top Go down

Post  lesanthosxia Sat May 03, 2008 7:09 am

Ah, some comments gave me an idea.

You can make out another similar map that base on the same codings and passwords, but the only thing different will be surrounding, in which equipment level gets higher, monster get A LOT stronger, and characters below a certain level cannot enter this map, and no hero creation is allowed on this particular expansion map.

True bout spell levels. And Imo... Jaina's spell really seems too be rather crappy damage. She's really a hard-to-solo train hero, since her only spell, the Chain Lightning, do only considerable damage when facing crowds of mobs... Frozen Field, maybe change to Polarity Frost? And maybe make the area of effect of it smaller, and became targetable as an area/ ground targetable.

lesanthosxia
Anominer Farmer
Anominer Farmer

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-01

http://lesanthosxia.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post Here your ideas for this map Empty People leaving too much in rpg

Post  thajai Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:11 am

Since theres not many slots many people leave and no one wants to stay bcuz they dont believe that its a save/load rpg so i can never get a party of people who stay all game mayb only 1 person will stay out of a fullhouse my suggestion is make them all allied on one part but ingame u choose wat faction u want like when u join game to dl it your one big team but when game starts u can choose if u wanna be on orc side or human side.By doing this people will prolly not leave as often and it gives a better look at game.

thajai
Anominer Farmer
Anominer Farmer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  D.L_King_D3ath Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:19 pm

thajai wrote:Since theres not many slots many people leave and no one wants to stay bcuz they dont believe that its a save/load rpg so i can never get a party of people who stay all game mayb only 1 person will stay out of a fullhouse my suggestion is make them all allied on one part but ingame u choose wat faction u want like when u join game to dl it your one big team but when game starts u can choose if u wanna be on orc side or human side.By doing this people will prolly not leave as often and it gives a better look at game.

its a really good idea, today i get back my connection, and i will upload these days an newer map, which i fix out : Leaver system/Kill system/Dialog system (for blue and yellow by pressing ESC) and the weapon system (possibly)
D.L_King_D3ath
D.L_King_D3ath

Back to top Go down

Post  D.L_King_D3ath Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:44 pm

An huge update will come for the quests, there will be stages for the quests E.G(stage 1: you will have to kill some minions, stage 2: you will have to kill the group leader,stage 3: you will have to go back to the NPC)

it will take some time to finish this update , but it will look much greater with this i think.

NOTE ::

with this update, u will be no longer able to start some quests together, so i suggest you, to start 1-1 the quests
D.L_King_D3ath
D.L_King_D3ath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down